Downloading music to your mobile phone isn’t uncommon nowadays, and manufacturers have realized that a lot of people do this. As a result, you have to pay for every song that you want to download to your Android phone or iPhone – for most of us, purchasing every song that we want to listen to will get incredibly expensive very fast. This is why a lot of people look towards the Tunee Music Downloader to download their music although they also want to know about some of the other music downloaders that they can use. In this article, we’ll be showing you some of the Tunee alternatives and how to use them.
Part 2. How to Use the Tunee Music Downloader
Part 3. Using iMusic as a Tunee Music Downloader Alternative
Part 4. Other Tunee Music Downloader Alternatives
The Tunee Music Downloader is simply an application which you can download on any of your Android devices, download any music from the internet and listen to it offline, just like Dailymotion downloader and Dailymotion converter. The best part about it is that you don’t have to spend any money to purchase songs which let’s face it, is why most of us don’t listen to music on our mobile phones.
The app is split into two sections. The top section of the screen allows you to browse the internet and find music to download while the bottom section allows you to browse your already downloaded music and listen to it. That way, you can download music while listening to the music that you have already downloaded.
Now that you have an understanding of what Tunee Music Downloader is, we are going to be showing you how you can use the application to download all of your favorite songs straight onto your Android device. Simply follow the steps below, and you’ll be able to do so in just a few minutes.
Step #1 – Start by downloading the Tunee Music Downloader onto your Android device and launching it once it’s installed.
Step #2 – In order to download music your device must be connected to the internet, so make sure that it is before proceeding.
Step #3 – Using the app’s interface, search for the name of a song that you want to download.
Step #4 – A list of songs will be shown along with relevant information. Tap on the song that you want to download.
Step #5 – A bar will appear at the top of the screen. Tap on “Download” to have the song downloaded, or “Play” to listen to the song.
Step #6 – After downloading the song, you’ll be able to find it through your music folder.
As you can see, using this Android app to download your music isn’t difficult, and unlike other apps, you aren’t limited on how much music you can download. Use this method as many times as you want without any limitations.
Before we go ahead and show you some of the Tunee Music Downloader alternatives, we are going to be focussing on another program. iMusic is a computer program which allows you to download your music and easily transfer it to your Android device. By downloading your music onto your computer, you are able to build your music library and easily manage it too.
Simply follow our short guide below and discover how you can use this program for downloading your music.
Step #1 – Start this method by downloading iMusic on your computer, installing it, and launching it when you’re ready to begin.
Step #2 – After the program has launched, click on the “Get Music” tab followed by “Discover“.
Step #3 – Next, you can either browse some of the different songs which are shown on this menu or search using the search bar at the top.
Step #4 – Once you have the song that you want to download, simply click on the download icon and follow the instructions on the window which is shown.
Step #5 – After the song is downloaded, you can access it through the “Library” tab.
On the other hand, if you want to download a song from YouTube or any other online media source, you can use iMusic to download that as well. All you need for this method is the link to whichever song you would like to have downloaded.
Step #1 – First, launch iMusic and click on “Get Music” from the top panel, followed by clicking on “Download”.
Step #2 – Next, open up a web browser and locate the song that you want to have downloaded. Click on the address bar and copy the URL of the song.
Step #3 – Paste the URL of the song into the box shown, click on either MP3 (for just audio) or MP4 (for video and audio), and click on “Download“.
Step #4 – After a few seconds, you will be able to find the downloaded file by clicking on the “Library” tab on the top panel.
Using iMusic is just as effective as Tunee Music Downloader with the added benefits of additional features and easy music management. Later in this article, we will be showing you what other features are included with iMusic.
Although it is ideal for you to use either iMusic or Tunee, there are other alternatives to the Tunee Music Downloader, and we have listed some of them below.
1. Tube to MP3
This is a very simple music download and allows you to download music from YouTube to your Android device. It’s not difficult to use by any means and has a sleek interface.
- Music is downloaded straight from YouTube to your Android device.
- You can download any YouTube video without hassle.
- You can only download videos in MP3 format.
- You are only able to download videos from YouTube, no other media sources.
Instube YouTube Downloader is one of the best music downloaders for Android and contrary to what its name implies, you can download videos from a wide range of sites aside from YouTube.
- The built-in locker feature allows you to download music and videos and save them to a file location that only you can access.
- This app bypasses any download limitations that are placed on your Android device and downloads videos very fast.
- While you are downloading music to your device, you may experience pop-up ads.
SONGily is one of the most popular free Android music downloading apps because it has a similar user interface as Spotify. It’s very simple to use, allows you to download MP3 files for free, and even has a sharing feature.
- There is a share feature allowing you to share downloaded music with your friends.
- You can listen to your downloaded music offline.
- The user interface is similar to Spotify and is easy to use.
- SONGily isn’t as fast as some of the other Tunee Music Downloader alternatives.
4. Wynk Music
Last, but not least, Wynk Music is another popular free music app which has over 1.8 million tracks for you to download. You can either stream the music or download it to listen to offline.
- You can search for your favorite songs based on the artist, genre, or the title.
- When you listen to the music, rather than downloading it, the music buffers fairly fast.
- If you want to get access to all of the features that are included in Wynk Music you must first purchase the premium version of it.
These are just a few of the best Tunee Music Downloader alternatives that you can find for Android devices; there are plenty of others available on the Google Play Store.
On top of being one of the best programs for downloading your favorite music, iMusic is a program that goes much further than a simple Tunee Music Downloader alternative.
- Download music from thousands of different websites including YouTube, Dailymotion, Facebook, VEVO, and many others!
- Have you recently updated iTunes and as a result, your music library got corrupted? With iMusic, you can rebuild your iTunes library in just a few minutes.
- Obtain complete management over your iTunes library. You can remove duplicate songs, edit wrong information, add missing album covers, and add as much music as you want!
- The iMusic toolbox is equipped with a wide range of tools such as being able to backup and restore your iTunes library, burn music from your library to a CD, and if needed, you can convert your downloaded music to a different format.
On top of allowing you to download music that you can listen to offline and build your music library, iMusic comes with all of these features.
Now that you know how to download music onto your Android device for free, you don’t have to spend all of your hard-earned money just to listen to your favorite songs. Rather than paying to get access to services like Spotify and Pandora, you’d better use iMusic or Tunee Music Downloader to download your favorite songs and listen to them whenever you want (and without listening to advertisements in between). As you can see from above, iMusic is definitely the best program for the job as it comes with a lot of additional features and downloading music has never been easier.