We've all experienced data loss in one way or another and when it comes to mobile phones, accidentally deleting data is something which we all do. As unfortunate and common as this is, Android has yet to implement a feature which allows for Android data recovery and because of that, Tenorshare Android Data Recovery must be looked into. In this article, we are going to show you some of the different alternatives to Tenorshare Android Data Recovery and how to use them.
1. Tenorshare Android Data Recovery Alternative #1 – iSkysoft Toolbox – Android Data Recovery
The first program which we're going to be looking at is iSkysoft Toolbox – Android Data Recovery, a truly impeccable program when it comes to Android data recovery.
Before we take a look at some of the features which this program has to offer, we're going to show you how you can use the program to recover data which you have lost on an Android device, regardless of how you lost the data.
Step #1 – Start off by downloading iSkysoft Toolbox – Android Data Recovery onto your computer, installing it accordingly, and launching it for the first time.
Step #2 – After you have the program set up on your computer, connect your Android device using the appropriate USB cable and allow a moment for your computer and the program to detect this connection.
Step #3 – On the main menu of the iSkysoft Toolbox, you will be shown some of the different features which the program can be used for. For this method, click on the “Data Recovery” feature located on the left side of the display.
Step #4 – The following menu will prompt you to select the data types which you want your device to be scanned for. Select the data type which is accurate to the data which you lost, or select all data types, and click “Next” to continue.
Step #5 – Once you've selected the data types, you will be asked to select a “storage scanning mode”. While “Scan for deleted files” is reliable, if the scan does not detect the lost data then either of the other methods will run a deeper and more thorough scan. Click “Next” after selecting a scanning mode.
Step #6 – The scan will then begin, and within a few minutes, you'll be presented with all of the data which the program has found to be stored on your device. If you selected a specific data type, only the relevant data will be shown.
Step #7 – You are able to preview the data before recovering it so once the scan is complete, browse through the data which is shown and select the file which you had lost.
Note: as we said before if your file is not shown then using either of the other scanning methods will most likely yield a successful recovery.
Step #8 – Lastly, click on the “Recover” button at the bottom right and the selected data will once again be available on your Android device.
It might seem like a lot to take in, but once you've used this method a couple of times, you'll understand that this is a very little hassle to get your personal data back safely.
- You can recover data from Android devices as well as SD cards.
- You are able to preview data before you recover it, saving you a lot of time.
- The scanning phase of this program is very fast.
- To get access to all of the features which this program has to offer, you must purchase it.
2. Tenorshare Android Data Recovery Alternative #2 – FoneLab for Android
The next program that we're going to show you is FoneLab for Android, another fantastic program which can be used as a Tenorshare Android Data Recovery alternative.
As we were done with iSkysoft Toolbox – Android Data Recovery, we are going to show you how you can use FoneLab for Android to recover data before we take a look at some of the feature which it has to offer as well as the pros and cons of the program.
Step #1 – First, make sure that you have FoneLab for Android installed on your computer and that your Android device is connected to the computer with the appropriate USB cable.
Step #2 – Once you have the program open, click on the “Android Data Recovery” option located on the left menu.
Step #3 – You will then be prompted to “Enable USB debugging” and the program will talk you through how to do so.
Step #4 – On the next display, you will be able to select the different data types which you want the program to scan for, or you can check the “Select All” box. Click “Next” to begin the scan.
Step #5 – How long the scan takes is dependent on the data types which you selected and how much data is stored on your Android device although once the scan is complete, you will be able to browse the data which has been detected using the panel on the left.
Step #6 – Browse through the different data types and select any of the files which you want to be recovered.
Note: if you are looking for a specific file which you have accidentally deleted, enable the “Only display the deleted item(s)” feature at the top of the screen.
Step #7 – After you've selected any of the data which you want to be recovered to your device, click on the “Recover” button at the bottom right of the program.
Again, this is a flawless program and with consideration to how it is developed around recovering data, if you've tried everything else then there is no doubting that this program can get back your personal data for you.
- This is undoubtedly the best choice when it comes to Tenorshare Android Data Recovery alternatives due to the features which are included in the program.
- The interface of this program is very basic and therefore is easy for all users to use.
- Data recovery is one of the main features of the program, and it can be used to recover any data types.
- You must have your device in “USB Debugging Mode” to successfully recover lost data.
- To get access to all features, you must purchase the program.
3. Tenorshare Android Data Recovery Alternative #3 – Dr.Fone Toolkit – Android Data Recovery
Next, we are going to be looking at dr.fone – Android Recover. This is without a doubt one of the most useful programs to have on your computer as it allows you to do so much more than simply recovering data on an Android device.
- To save you time and storage space on your Android device, you are able to preview the data which has been detected after a scan.
- You can use Dr.Fone Android Data Recovery to recover any type of data from your device.
- The program is very simple to use, and because of that, anyone can use it without struggling.
- If you want to be able to take full advantage of what this program has to offer, you must purchase the program.
4. Tenorshare Android Data Recovery Alternative #4 – EaseUS MobiSaver
EaseUS MobiSaver is an Android data recovery program which is similar to Fonelab because it is developed purely as a data recovery tool, and therefore is the perfect Tenorshare Android Data Recovery alternative.
- This program is compatible with all of the current Android OS versions and is regularly updated to ensure this.
- You can recover a wide range of different data types and can also recover multiple files at once.
- The program is very easy to use due to its simplistic interface.
- Although a free version of EaseUS MobiSaver is available when using this version, you are not able to recover data after the initial recovery scan.
- To recover data and gain access to all the program's features, you must purchase the program.
5. Tenorshare Android Data Recovery Alternative #5 – Remo Recover for Android
The final Tenorshare Android Data Recovery alternative which we're going to look at is Remo Recover. Even though this program is at the bottom of our list, it is still very effective and will get the job done.
- The simplistic interface of this Tenorshare Android Data Recovery alternative makes it a very aesthetically pleasing program and also makes the features easy to use.
- If you don't have time to complete the data recovery session, you can “Save Recovery Session” and revisit the recovery session later on.
- You can use this program to recover your photos, videos, and even APK packages.
- The data scan feature can take a fairly long time, even for small amounts of data.
- You are unable to recover contact information as well as text messages from your device.
Which Tenorshare Android Data Recovery Alternative to Use?
If you aren't sure on which of these alternatives you should use, there are a few different things you can do to determine which of them is the best for you.
First, you can try them all out and weigh out the different pros and cons of each program. This may take some time to do, but at the end of it all, you'll have an accurate list of pros and cons which will guarantee you are using the best program possible.
Second, you can go through each of the methods which we showed you and decide which of them you find the easiest to follow.
There are plenty of programs available for Android data recovery so if you ever lose data, or you accidentally delete data from your Android device, you are able to get it back easily.
About FoneLab for Android
Now that we've taken a look at some of the programs which are available that can be used as a Tenorshare Android Data Recovery alternative, below are some of the different features which the best program, FoneLab for Android, has to offer.
- Restore Data to PC. Not only can you recover your lost data to your Android device but you are also able to recover the data to your computer for safe keeping.
- Free Version. If you're not sure on whether you'd like to purchase FoneLab or not, a free version of the program is available. However, be aware that you will have limited access to the program's features and must buy a premium version of the program to get full access.
- Recover Broken Android Device Data. This is one of the most impressive features which the program has to offer. If you are unable to turn your device on due to it being broken, but you have personal and valuable data stored on the device, don't worry! With FoneLab, you are able to recover data from a broken device without any hassle.
These are just some of the amazing features which FoneLab for Android has to offer on top of being the best Tenorshare Android Data Recovery alternative available. If you're interested in seeing what else FoneLab for Android has to offer, then you should go ahead and download the free version now!
Learning how to recover Android data doesn't have to be difficult, and with each of these programs, it can be an incredibly easy task. Each of the Tenorshare Android Data Recovery programs which we showed you above work perfectly and on top of using them for data recovery, they can be used for a variety of other tasks too. Deciding which program to use isn't difficult either! Give them all a shot and find out which of them you find easiest to use.