Among all smart phone users, most of them are now using Android phones. Indeed, Android enables you to store and view varies kind of files and make your life more conveniently. If you are music lover, you can store your favorite music to your Android phone and enjoy them whenever and wherever you want. Thus, it is very necessary to manage so many music files on your Android device in an easy way. Here I will show you the top 5 Android music manager and their key features respectively.
PS: for the top GarageBand for Android, click to learn more.
1. DoubleTwist – Media files syncing & powerful radio
DoubleTwist is a very useful Android music manager which can sync your music files, videos, and even the whole playlists from your computer to Android in just one click. In addition, the program enables you to sync music files from iTunes to Android phone with ease, you can then play them with your smart phone. The program will save you a lot of time to manage music files.
- Sync music files from iTunes to Android phone with ease
- Play music directly with the built-in music player and magic radio
- Provide you a useful Airplay to Wifi speakers.
2. AirDroid – Manage ringtones music files for Android phone easily
AirDroid can transfer media files such as photos, ringtones, videos and many other files from your from your Android phone to computer or do the transfer on the way back. It is very convenient and fast to do the transfer with the help of AirDroid. Through the program, you can make your favorite ringtone, as well as manage your music files.
- Make your favorite ringtone from web browser of your computer
- Preview the music with built-in player and transfer them with ease
- Delete many music files you don’t need at one time
3. Mobogenie – Explore the recent music for you easily
Mobogenie is also a very useful Android music manager, which enables you to search for the newest and hottest music files from the Internet. In addition, you can download your favorite music with ease. The program enables you to transfer music to other device and make your favorite ringtones in just one click! The program is developed with a built-in music player so that you can preview them before making any decision.
- Search for the newest and hottest music files from the internet
- Make your favorite ringtones in just one click
- Developed with a built-in music player so that you can preview them before making any decision.
4. Mobisynapse – Syncing & backup your Android music files
Mobisynapse enables you to sync music files between any computer and your Android device in just one click. In addition, if you ever stored many playlists on your iTunes, you can sync these playlists with your Android phone. What’s more, you can backup all music and playlists from your Android phone.
- Sync music files between any computer and your Android device
- Sync iTunes playlists with your Android phone
- Backup all music and playlists from your Android phone and retrieve them
5. Wondershare MobileGo for Android – All-In-One Android Music and Other Files Manager
Wondershare Mobile Go for Android is specially developed for all Android users to manage their music files in just one click. With help of the program, you can download your favorite music files from many music websites and even backup them with ease. If you delete some music or playlists by accident, you can restore them with the program. Wondershare Mobile Go for Android can also convert the music files into compatible ones and then transfer them for you.
- Sync music between Android phone and computer
- Download favorite music files from many music websites
- Sync music and playlists and retrieve them when you delete them by accident
- Convert the music files into compatible ones
- Make favorite ringtones with ease
Here is free trial version of Wondershare MobileGo for Android, you can download either Windows version or Mac version according to system of your computer.