TheTruthSpy Review and Alternative in 2019
Spy apps aren't new. For years the App Store has had thousands of spy apps released, some which were effective and others that weren't. However, as a result of how big social media has grown, now more than ever smartphone owners are looking into hacking tools such as TheTruthSpy.
Now, there are lots of different spying tools out there. That being said, the tool that you choose will ultimately depend on what you're interested in hacking. TheTruthSpy is a multi-purpose smartphone hacker which provides a vast number of useful spying features, none of which are difficult to use. But, even though it's popular, we have to wonder whether or not there are better choices out there.
Why Use TheTruthSpy?
You might be questioning why anyone would want to use a spying tool. To give you a better idea of how spy tools are used, here are a few reasons.
- Keep Your Children Safe. Allowing your children to have social media accounts is completely fine. However, if you allow it, you also have to make an effort to keep them safe. With TheTruthSpy, you can watch all of their social media activity and ensure their safety at all times.
- Track Your Spouse. It's understandable that some people are worried about their spouse being unfaithful. By using a spy tool, you can track where they are at all times and make sure that they aren't lying to you.
- Find Your Lost Phone. If you haven't set, Find My iPhone up, or your Google account isn't linked to your Android device, having a spying tool will help you to find it. On top of that, if your phone is ever stolen, TheTruthSpy will help to find the culprit.
There is an endless number of reasons to use a spy tool, and as long as you aren't using them with mal intent, there's no reason that you should try one of them out.
TheTruthSpy, What Is It?
To get a fuller idea of what this spy tool is, you should check it out yourself. Hands-On experience is the best way to determine how good a program really is. But, to help, TheTruthSpy is software which can be installed on either a smartphone or computer and after doing so, you can spy on the targeted device.
You're able to track almost all the information stored on the target device including text messages, call logs, browsing the history, recent downloads, social media activity, and much more. On top of this, here are some of the other features that TheTruthSpy includes.
- Track social media accounts and activity.
- Access photos and videos that are stored on the device.
- Remotely access the device's usage.
- GPS location is tracked in real-time.
- View their browser history and what they have downloaded.
As you might have guessed, there is a price tag attached to this solution. Ranging from $21.99 to $30.99, there are numerous subscriptions available.
Pros and Cons of TheTruthSpy
To further help you find out if TheTruthSpy is a solution that you're interested in, we've dug into reviews and found out as much as we can. Below we have compiled two lists – pros and cons – to give you an insight from other customer's experiences.
- Several tracking options available.
- Hassle-free installation and easy to use.
- Record phone calls.
- Available for both Android and iOS devices.
- Separate app available for targeting WhatsApp.
- Popular and thus more trusted than other spy tools.
- Not compatible with all devices.
- May not work properly on jailbroken or rooted smartphones.
- Voice recording is problematic when being used for third-party apps.
Again, this is information that we have gathered from customer's reviews. These are things that they commented on and which they feel stand out – whether or not you take these into consideration is your decision.
What Editors Have to Say
Given how popular TheTruthSpy is among the spy tool world, some websites have taken the time to analyze and rate the software.
- TheTruthSpy Official Website [8.4 / 10]
- CallSpyApps [6.3 / 10]
- Cell Tracking Apps [5 / 10]
From these ratings, we can see that editors have varying opinions about TheTruthSpy. To help you understand some of these scores and why they chose their ratings, here are a few editor's comments.
Cell Tracking Apps, “Even though this app offers many tools, the negative customer reviews have swayed us to believe that it isn't as good as the developers claim it to be.”
Top Tracking Apps. “As a result of how many negative reviews there have been in regard to how poorly TheTruthSpy performs, alongside the speed of this tool, we advise against using it.”
What Customers Have to Say
Similarly, here are a few reviews that customers left after purchasing this spy software.
David, “I was very disappointed after I purchased this. None of the features worked with my iPhone, and a lot of their website's details were false.”
Jessica, “Avoid this! I wasn't able to download after I bought this software and when I contacted customer support I didn't get a response. Complete waste of money!”
Yasmine, “Don't buy this spy software. I paid for it, and I didn't get to download it, it is a fraud.”
Alternative Tool to TheTruthSpy
As you can see, TheTruthSpy is a controversial piece of software. While at first, it looks great, the reviews that we've shown above say otherwise. Professional software users advise against it, and even the customers don't recommend the purchase. Instead, consider using an alternative like Spyzie
We highly recommend giving Spyzie a try and getting hands-on experience with the features that it offers. Aside from having a lot more to offer, it is significantly cheaper and is a reputable spying tool. Below are a few of the key features that Spyzie includes.
- Track a device's activity in real-time, hack someone’s phone with just their number.
- See the exact location of the device that you are tracking.
- Set a restriction limit to stop your child from getting distracted.
- View SMS messages, browsing history, and call information.
- Track any connected social media accounts. Hack FB account, hack Line account, hack Line account.
- Easily link multiple devices to your Spyzie account.
Considering TheTruthSpy reaches over $30 for complete access to all of its features, Spyzie is by far the preferred choice. Even if we set the cost aside, there is a more versatile set of features with Spyzie, and it can access more file types.
Besides, you may also want to know more about Free Android Spy review.
How You Can Use Spyzie
After checking out Spyzie Free and deciding that this is the alternative Facebook Tracker tool that you want to use, it's time to learn how you can use it. In the method below, we're going to walk you through the basic setup steps involved and how you can use the different features.
Step #1 – Start off by creating a Spyzie account. Make sure that you remember the account information as you'll need it to connect devices.
Step #2 – After you create your account, Spyzie will prompt you to answer a few questions about the target device, so answer them now.
Now that you've got your account set up and ready to go, it's time to install the app. However, the installation will depend on whether you're hacking an iOS or Android device. Follow the relevant steps below.
Installing on iOS
Step #3 – Open the “Settings” app and go to “Apple ID > iCloud > iCloud Backup”.
Step #4 – Enable this setting if it hasn't already been turned on.
Step #5 – Back on Spyzie, all you have to do is enter the relevant iCloud information. It's important that you use the exact iCloud account that is linked to the iPhone you are hacking.
Installing on Android
Step #3 – Go to the “Settings” app and select “Security & Lockscreen”.
Step #4 – Swipe down and enable “Unknown Sources”. This allows you to download apps outside of the Google Play Store.
Step #5 – Go to the Spyzie website and download the APK file. After it has downloaded, launch the APK file, install the app, grant the requested permissions, and you're ready.
Accessing the Dashboard
Now that we have Spyzie set up on your target's device, you can start tracking all of their activity. All you have to do is sign into the Spyzie website, navigate to the dashboard, and you'll see all of the features that you have access to. Please note that you have to enable tracking for each feature (e.g., GPS, Snapchat, text messages, etc.) before you can access them. Some unique data types that you can track are:
- Device's browser history
- Live screenshots
- Calendar information
- Real-time GPS location
- Facebook, Snapchat, WhatsApp, and other social media apps
- Call history
- Keylogger information
As long as you have the feature status enabled, you can track it. Spyzie is clearly better than TheTruthSpy, and hopefully, after trying it out for yourself, you'll feel the same way.
One of the biggest difficulties that parents face is keeping their children safe online. Aside from how secretive children are, finding the best possible spying tool is very hard. TheTruthSpy has been many parents first choice, however, if you're looking for a reliable spy tool, another choise is Spyzie. As you can see from above, there are a lot of useful features, all of which are easy to use, and it's proven to be very effective. Click here to know more about real Snapchat hack & the Best Spy Pen Substitue.