When you get your hands on a new phone the first thing that you look to doing is transferring the most important data from your old phone, straight onto your new one. Unfortunately, for competitive reasons, there aren't many phones which provide features that help you to do this. For that reason alone, you must learn the methods to Samsung to Huawei Mate 9/P9 data transfer for yourself. In this article, we are going to be covering just that, and are going to be talking you through how to do each method.
Using MobileTrans for a Samsung to Huawei P9 /Mate 9 Data Transfer in 1-Click
In this method, we are going to discuss how you can use MobileTrans optimally for transferring data between a Samsung device and a Huawei device.
Step #1 – First, download and install the MobileTrans program. Now that it's installed, launch the program.
Step #2 – Once MobileTrans has loaded up you will be shown 4 different features. For this method, we will be using the “Phone to Phone Transfer” method, so go ahead and click on that.
Step #3 – Next, if your devices aren't already connected to your computer then go ahead and connect them using the appropriate USB cables now. Allow a moment or two for MobileTrans to detect their connection.
Step #4 – Make sure that your Samsung device is displayed on the left, as the “Source”, and your Huawei device is displayed on the right, as the “Destination”.
Step #5 – In the middle of the display, you will be shown the different types of data which can be transferred. Take a moment to select the data types that you'd like to transfer from Samsung to Huawei.
Step #6 – When you're ready to do so, click on the “Start Transfer” button.
Step #7 – A display will then be shown which allows you to track the data which is being transferred. How long the Samsung to Huawei Mate 9 data transfer takes depends on on how much data you are transferring, although it shouldn't take more than a few minutes.
Step #8 – Once the transfer is complete, you will now be able to access all of the data on your brand new Huawei device!
In all honesty, this method is the superior of the two methods for a few reasons. Not only does MobileTrans get the job done, but it comes with a wide variety of additional features too.
Using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for Samsung to Huawei Data Transfer
With this second method, we are going to break down each of the steps which need to be taken for you to transfer your data across a Bluetooth connection.
Step #1 – On both the Samsung and Huawei devices, head over to the “Settings” application and enable Bluetooth.
Step #2 – Next, scan for “available devices” on either of the devices. The other device should appear on the list.
Step #3 – Now, once you request to make a Bluetooth connection between the devices, you will be prompted to enter a confirmation code on both the devices. Do so.
Step #4 – Once you've done this, you are now able to transfer any data across this Bluetooth connection.
Step #5 – To transfer data, simply select the file that you'd like to transfer, select the “Share” option, tap on “Bluetooth”, then finally select the device that you'd like the data to be transferred to.
Step #6 – Once it's transferred, you're done. It's that easy!
On the other hand, if you're looking to transfer data across a Wi-Fi network simply follow the steps below.
Step #1 – On either of your devices, head over to the “Settings” application and into the “Wi-Fi” option. From here, select “Wi-Fi Direct”.
Step #2 – Here, you will be able to see the devices which are currently connected to the Wi-Fi network that your device is connected to.
Step #3 – Select the other device and authorize the connection on both devices.
Step #4 – Once you've done this, simply transfer files the same way that you would with the Bluetooth method.
Although these methods aren't as efficient as the first method using MobileTrans, there are still some people who prefer using these. Due to the fact that transferring data across Bluetooth is somewhat outdated, I recommend that you try MobileTrans before using these methods.
Transferring Data Across Wi-Fi
When it comes to the Samsung to Huawei P9 data transfer, there are many benefits of both transferring data using MobileTrans and transferring data using Wi-Fi. However, there are a lot of negatives of using a Wi-Fi connection.
- Efficiency. In terms of efficiency, when you are transferring data across a Wi-Fi network it will take a lot longer than it would if you were to use MobileTrans. If you have a lot of data to transfer this can be bothersome.
- Speeds. Not everyone has fast broadband speeds or a high-end router and because of that, if you don't have either of these the transfer process will take a lot longer.
- Transfer Sizes. If you are transferring a lot of data across a Wi-Fi network, many connections aren't equipped to deal with this and during the Samsung to Huawei data transfer process, the connection may time out. When this happens, the transfer will be canceled. For large data transfers, this is very problematic.
I think it's clear than if you are looking to Samsung to Huawei P9 data transfer, using MobileTrans is the method which is in your best interests.
What MobileTrans Has to Offer
Below are some of the main features which MobileTrans has to offer.
- Taking Backups. It's important to take a backup of your device's data on a regular basis. If you don't, you are risking losing that data forever.
- Restoring Backups. Recently fallen victim to data loss? Don't worry about it. With MobileTrans, you are able to restore backups to your device and gain full access to your data once more.
- Wiping Devices. If you recently got a new device and are looking to sell your old one, it's important that you completely wipe your device to ensure your personal data safety.
It's clear from looking at these features that other than being able to Samsung to Huawei Mate 9/P9 data transfer, MobileTrans has so much more to offer. If you haven't already given it a shot, it's time to get your hands on MobileTrans.