How to Root Samsung J7 or SM J700f In An Easy Way
The majority of Android users have yet to root their Android device, and if you are one of these people, you are limiting yourself to what you can do with the device. You see, the Android platform by default has a lot of limits in place and so by rooting your device, you are able to remove these limits. In this article, we are going to be taking a look at how you can use the Dr.Fone Toolkit – Android Root program to root J7 in just a matter of minutes. So on that note, let's jump right into it!
- Part 1. Getting Ready to Root Samsung J7 / J700f
- Part 2. Why Use Dr.Fone to Root J7?
- Part 3. How to Root Samsung J7 without a Computer
- Part 4. More About Dr.Fone Toolkit – Android Root
Part 1. Getting Ready to Root Samsung J7
Before you jump into deciding which method you should use, there are a few different things you should do to prepare for the rooting process. Below is a list of the different things you should do before you root J7.
- Backup your device. In some cases, the process can go badly, and files may corrupt. Because of this, it's important to take a backup of your device's data.
- The battery. Make sure that your battery has at least 50% of its battery life available. If you want to be even more cautious, charge it fully beforehand.
- Disable the “Fast Boot” option. You can disable this by heading to the “Settings” application, tapping on the “Battery” option, and you'll find it here.
- Internet connection. Make sure you are connected to an Internet connection and that the connection is stable.
- Unknown sources. Head over to the “Settings” application, tap on “Security”, and lastly, tap on “Unknown Sources”. Make sure that this option is enabled as it is crucial to the root Samsung J7 process.
If you get each of these things ready before you learn how to root Samsung J7 / SM J700F, there's no reason for you to have any issues with the process.
Part 2. Why Use Dr.Fone to Root J7?
Our focus for this article is going to be Dr.Fone Toolkit – Android J7 Root and why it is the best program to use for rooting an Android device.
There are a few reasons for it being the best program although, above all, it's an incredibly reliable program which you can be assured will get the job done. You can download the program here and by doing so, you can get a feel for it before using the method below and can also find out about some of the different features which it has to offer; aside from being able to root Samsung J7.
Using Dr.Fone Toolkit – Android Root to Root Samsung J7
If you're looking for a program that helps you to root your Android device and also provides you with a range of other useful features, then Dr.Fone is the program that you've been looking for.
For this method, we're going to be focussing in on how you can use it to root your Android device. Simply follow the steps below, and you'll have your device rooted in no time at all.
Step #1 – To get started on this method, go ahead and install the Dr.Fone Toolkit – Android Root program.
Note: if you aren't able to purchase it at the moment, there is a free version available for you to give it a shot.
Step #2 – Connect your Android device to your computer using the proper USB cable and wait a moment for your computer to detect the connection.
Step #3 – Launch Dr.Fone and at select the “Root” option.
Step #4 – The next display which is shown will show you that a scan is being performed to get your device ready for the rooting process.
Step #5 – Once it's complete, a new display will be shown and to finally root Samsung J7, click the “Root Now” button.
Step #6 – It will take a few minutes, possibly longer, for your device to be rooted although once it's complete, you'll be able to connect your device.
Step #7 – That's all that there is to it!
This method is easy to follow, and no matter how much knowledge you have on technology, you can get your device rooted without any issues.
Part 3. How to Root J7 without a Computer
If you don't have a computer and therefore you aren't able to use Dr.Fone to root Samsung J7, don't worry. We have another method which you can use for rooting your device, and you can do it straight from your Android device.
Step #1 – On your Android device, head over to this website https://framarootappdownload.net/framaroot-apk/ and download the APK which his called “Framaroot“.
Step #2 – Now that's it downloaded onto your device, tap on it and open it up. You'll be given a few options to choose from.
Step #3 – For this method, tap on the “Install Superuser” option.
Note: from the list of options that you are given, you are also able to return to this step of the process and use the “Unroot” feature in the future.
Step #4 – Next, you'll be prompted to select an exploit. Tap on the “Aragom” option.
Step #5 – After a few minutes, you'll receive a notification telling you that your device has successfully been rooted. That's all that there is to it!
Although we highly suggest that you use Dr.Fone when you are learning how to root Samsung SM J700F, this method is also viable, and if you don't have access to a computer to get the job done, this is the method which we suggest using.
Part 4. More About Dr.Fone Toolkit – Android
Below we have put together a brief list about some of the different features which Dr.Fone toolkit for Android has to offer.
- Simple to Use. There is nothing difficult about using Dr.Fone, even if you have only a basic understanding of computers. All of the features which are built into the program are simply to understand, effective, and take only a few minutes.
- Compatibility. Worried about downloading Dr.Fone only to find that it isn't compatible with your device? No need to worry. Dr.Fone is compatible with almost every Android device (except a few of the very early device) so provided that you have a modern Android phone, you are able to use Dr.Fone to root J7 and use any of the other features which it has to offer.
- Lock Screen Removal. Have you ever changed your devices lock screen and within a few hours, have forgotten what you changed it to? A lot of us have, and it can be a depressing time when you try to find a way to get back into your phone. Fortunately, when you use Dr.Fone, you are able to remove the lock screen so that you can get back into your device without having to completely erase the device.
- Data Eraser. Looking to sell your device or get rid of it? Make sure that your personal data isn't at risk by using the “Data Eraser” tool. With this, all of your data will be wiped from the device and won't be recoverable.
These are just a few of the amazing features which Dr.Fone has to offer although, on top of these, Dr.Fone can be used for a range of data management reasons too. By downloading the free version of Dr.Fone, you will be able to experience some of the features for yourself before purchasing a copy.
As we mentioned above, if you haven't already rooted your Android device then you are missing out. Because of the limits which are placed on the Android operating system, by learning how to root Samsung J7 / SM J700F and removing these limits, there are so much more possibilities with your device. If you only want to check out what a rooted device is like for a short period of time, then you can alter the second method which we discussed and unroot the device afterward without any issues.