Best Mobile Number Tracker App in 2018
There’s nothing worse than receiving several calls from different call centers every day. It’s irritating, inconvenient, and sometimes you may receive a bill from your provider for these calls. What’s worse is we don’t have any idea who’s calling us which can make it hard to block these numbers from calling you again in the future. Needless to say, if you haven’t already taken it into consideration, look into a mobile number tracker app.
Using one of these apps will help you to discover who is calling you and block them once and for all. One of the solutions that you can use to track mobile phones is Spyzie. It can be used for monitoring your children’s phone activity, blocking certain websites from being loading, and is ultimately the best mobile number tracker app.
Spyzie is more than just a smartphone monitoring tool. It can be used for protecting your children from online predators, spying on a cheating spouse, and even for monitoring your employees’ smartphone activity. Some of the key features are listed below.
- GPS tracking to monitor the real-time location of a smartphone via the best phone number locator.
- Block specific apps or websites from being accessed.
- Spy on the target’s social media activity (Facebook, Snapchat, WhatsApp, and more), perform Hike hack & WhatsApp hack online without survey.
- Access the tracking data from the online Spyzie dashboard, wherever you are.
- Track and view the text messages that are received and sent from the target’s device.
- View and download the photos that are on the device.
- See all of the apps that the target installs on the device you are tracking.
Believe it or not, these are just a handful of the features that the Kik Hacker – Spyzie can provide you with. The main thing to take away from this is that Spyzie is a useful, versatile, and the best tracking tool.
How to Set Up Spyzie
The next step is to set up Spyzie on whoever’s the smartphone you want to track. For this solution, you’ll need access to the target’s mobile phone, access to a computer, and a few minutes of your time. When you these things, follow the guide below.
Step #1 – Start by creating an account on the Spyzie website. Take note of your account details as you’ll need them later.
Step #2 – After entering your account details, follow the Spyzie Setup Wizard.
Step #3 – Now that your account is set up you must download the Spyzie app on the target’s smartphone. On the Android device, go to “Settings > Security” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
Step #4 – Next, on the device go to the Spyzie website and download the Android app.
Step #5 – Once the app is downloaded, tap on the APK file and install it.
Step #6 – Launch the app and sign into your Spyzie account.
Step #7 – Tap on “Grant” and make sure that you allow the requested permissions.
Step #8 – Tap the “Start Monitoring” button and delete the app’s shortcut to ensure your privacy.
Step #9 – You can now return the target’s device and on your computer, sign into the Spyzie dashboard and enable the “Feature Status” slider of any data types that you want to begin monitoring.
It’s that simple; there really isn’t much to this method. Once you install Spyzie, you can monitor your target without them knowing for as long as you’d like. Continue reading on the detailed Spyzie review.
Spyzie isn’t the only mobile number tracker app that’s available. You can use the above method for both Android and iOS devices. However, if Spyzie doesn’t interest you, here are some alternatives that are also great apps for tracking mobile phones.
Top Mobile Number Tracker App for iOS
We are first going to look at iOS mobile number tracking apps.
#1 – Truecaller
Truecaller is one of the best iPhone tracking apps out there. One of the features that stands out from this application is the built-in spam list. As a result of this list, whenever a spam caller tries to phone you, they’ll be automatically blocked. You’ll also be able to see some basic information about the spam numbers that call you.
- You’ll receive an alert if a call is a spam as soon as your phone rings.
- A single tap will delete your call history.
- You must connect your iPhone to the internet.
- iOS 8 is a requirement for the app to function properly.
#2 – Mobile Number Tracker Pro
Another iPhone mobile number tracker app is Mobile Number Tracker Pro. This app offers various tracking features, has a customizable interface, and can track numbers from all over the world.
- Users can change the interface’s colour.
- Track international phone numbers.
- Users can use this app to make calls and send texts.
- Sometimes the app can’t retrieve the location of a number.
- Won’t function without an internet connection.
The main purpose of Mobile Number Tracker Location is, as the name implies, to collect as much information about a phone number as possible. All iPhone users can grab it from the App Store, and if you receive a spam call, you can put the phone number into the app and see an accurate location.
Unlike other mobile number tracker app, Mobile Number Tracker Location is meant specifically for tracking down a phone number.
- Available in America, Europe, Asia, and Canada.
- The location information is in real-time.
- You can view the location using Google Maps.
- Limited to location data.
- The location is sometimes wrong.
Top Mobile Number Tracker App for Android
In this next section, we’ll be focussing on Android mobile phone tracking apps.
#1 – Trace Mobile Number
First on our Android list of tracking apps is Trace Mobile Number. This is a simple app that you can use for tracking the current location of a phone number. One of the benefits of this Android app over the iOS apps is that you don’t need to connect to the internet for it to function properly.
- Very accurate GPS tracker.
- Regularly receives updates to add new features.
- No internet connection requirement.
- Can only use in India and neighbouring countries.
- The app shows advertisements frequently.
Caller ID & Number Locator is a free app that you can use for tracking mobile numbers with ease. This app’s database includes phone numbers from over 13,000 cities, and if a spam call is being made to your number, it will show on your screen before you answer and alert you.
- Completely free to use.
- Tracks mobile numbers from over 200 countries.
- Block callers if you need to.
- View the precise location of callers.
- Unable to use on older Android devices.
#3 – Truecaller
Even though we listed this as an iOS mobile number tracker app, it’s also available on Android devices too! The Android version of Truecaller is maintained by the developers more and therefore comes with more features (such as a more up to date database).
- Manage and block any phone numbers that are irritating.
- View all of the available information about a caller.
- Call your contacts through Truecaller (all-in-one calling app).
- An internet connection is necessary.
- Before using Truecaller, you have to register your mobile phone number.
Top Mobile Number Tracker App Websites
For this final section, our focus will be websites that are for mobile number tracking.
#1 – Free Phone Tracer
Using an online mobile number tracker app has a few benefits, such as being able to use it wherever you are. Free Phone Tracer is just one of the online trackers that are free, easy to use, and can trace both mobile phone and landline numbers.
- Secured by the popular McAfee Security platform.
- Tracks information for mobile and landline numbers.
- No complex features; easy to use.
- While free, you are limited to specific networks.
- You must create an account to use Free Phone Tracer.
#2 – MobileNumberTrackr
Alternatively, MobileNumberTrackr is an India-based website which shows a lot of information about the phone number you enter. Primarily, the location information that you see gives you a better insight into where they are calling you from.
- Free to use.
- Works with various phone models.
- Location results in just seconds.
- Supports landline and mobile phone numbers.
- Limited to tracking Indian numbers.
- It doesn’t support some phone models.
After reading through all of the details about the apps above, you might struggle to choose an app. It’s understandable, especially considering all of the different features that each app has to offer. So, keeping this in mind, here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a mobile number tracker app.
- Privacy. It’s important to make sure that the app you use keeps you anonymous. If your identity isn’t private, then the target may find out that you are spying on them.
- Reliability. Do some research into the app you plan on using to make sure the results you receive are reliable. If not, you’re wasting your time by using it.
- Ease-of-Use. For those who don’t have a technical background, an easy-to-use tool is essential.
Our recommendation is that you use Spyzie, a solution that includes a lot more features than any of the other apps in this article.
There you have it – all of the best mobile number tracker apps that you can use. The majority of these solutions are smartphone apps but to give you more choice, we also threw in a couple of websites too. At the end of the day, the solution that you choose will depend on your needs. Spyzie gives you a lot of freedom and includes many different features, whereas Truecaller is more basic and is easy to set up. Whichever you use, make sure that you can track the numbers who are bothering you.