Just get your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or LG Nexus 5X, you may want to transfer some favorite songs or photos, videos, calendar, contacts, SMS text messages on iPod to Android devices. Do you have any idea about dealing with this task?
Just as the ad slogan of Adidas goes: nothing is impossible. It also applies to the data transfer between iPod and Android device. What you need is to turn to dr.fone – Switch, a professional third-party data transfer, for help. This amazing tool empowers users to transfer contents, such as music, contacts, SMS, calendar, videos, and photos, from iPod to Android device. Just go through the article and learn more about how this data transfer tool works.
Part 1: Check the supported data before the transfer data from iPod to Android phone
Four types of contents are supported to be moved from iPod to Android device with dr.fone Switch.
- Music: All songs, podcasts and iTunes U, you name it, can be copied via dr.fone – Switch.
- Contacts/SMS: It enables you to extract contacts and SMS from iPod memory card or accounts, namely iCloud.
- Videos: Multiple videos, no matter purchased or non-purchased ones, can be converted and exported to your Android device.
- Photos: In one click, the photos on your iPod will be on your Android phone or tablet.
Part 2: Let dr.fone – Switch work for you
After downloading, install and launch the dr.fone on your computer. Make sure you have installed iTunes in advance since this data transfer tool can't work perfectly without it.
Part 3: Time to copy music, contacts, SMS, videos and photos from iPod to Android
1. Start the iPod music to Android transfer
What makes the dr.fone Switch is that it supports all kinds of Android phones and tablets, like HTC, LG, Sony, Samsung and more. If you want to learn more about how to perform the music transfer between iPod and Android, look here >>
2. Export contacts and text messages from iPod to Android
It is no big deal to switch contacts in iPod address book to Android device. Plus, you can also transfer contacts from accounts. Just go to Setting < Mail, Contacts, Calendars < Add Account, then log in the accounts on your iPod.
3. Switch videos from iPod to Android device
We all know that you are allowed to switch the purchased videos from the iTunes store to iTunes. However, iTunes is unable to sync the downloaded ones from other websites. In this case, dr.fone Switch is your lifesaver. To learn more how this tool can help you out >>
4. Copy photos from iPod to Android phone and tablet
If you need to copy photos in iPod Camera Roll to Android phone or tablet, a USB cable will do. What if you want the photos from the Photo Library? No worry. This data transfer tool can help. Here is the tutorial about how to transfer photos from iPod to Android device.