How to Unlock Samsung Phone Lock Password in Different Ways
Android is one of the few types of software out there that is so popular all around the world. One of the features that makes it so amazing is the security it offers. The customers choose Android-based phones so no-one can tamper with their phone. Android's security makes it next to impossible to access any phone in any other way rather than unlocking it. The security is so strong that sometimes it can work against us as well. Even a genuine reason for forgetting your own password is often not-good-enough to access your phone's data. For this reason, we have to learn how to unlock Samsung phone lock password & unlock Android device.
It is because of reasons like these that that hackers and tech geek have come up with apps and software that avoid the system. This will enable people to be able to use their own phones that they were locked out of earlier. These are some simple steps that anyone could follow to be able to gain access to any phone. But, they are full of intricate mechanisms that verify the identity of the person before allowing him or her, the access. Such methods are meant to be used in desperate times only and shouldn't be messed around with. Read below to find out how to unlock Samsung phone lock password.
- Part 1: How to unlock Samsung phone lock password with Samsung Find My mobile
- Part 2: How to unlock Samsung phone lock password with Android Device Manager
- Part 3: How to unlock Samsung phone lock password with the help of Android Lock Screen Removal
- Part 4: How to unlock Samsung phone lock password with Pattern lock Disable and Customer Recovery
- Part 5: How to unlock Samsung phone lock password with Factory Reset
You need to set up your Samsung account on the device in order to use this method. It is recommended that you only use this method if you can genuinely not find your phone. However, the use of such apps is becoming very common.
- Using a desktop or a laptop, go to Find My Mobile web page.
- Double-check to see that you are on the correct website. There are a lot of fake websites out there too.
- Log in with your Samsung ID and password that you used on your lost phone.
- You should now be able to see a whole list of Samsung devices.
- Click Find on the model of the Smartphone that you are trying to locate.
- You will now see three options which are standard and also appear on Android Device manager.
- The right thing to do right here to tap “more” to expand the list.
- Three more options will appear. Now choose “unlock my device.”
- You can set up new passwords and locks after you gain access to the phone.
This is a great method to unlock any phone as it doesn't require you to download any kind of apps. Another thing that makes it convenient is that it doesn't require more than a few minutes. You will learn how to unlock Samsung phone lock password by following the steps below.
- Use any device to go to device manager's official website.
- You should put in your ID and Password when you are asked to sign in. Make sure you use the same ID and password that you used on the locked device.
- Choose the option that is already unlocked. It is usually selected beforehand.
- Select “lock.”
- You should now be taken to another page where you will be asked to set a temporary password.
- After setting up the temporary password, click on “Lock.”
- You should now be able to see the options “ring”, “lock”, and “erase.”
- Enter the temporary password that you set up a few steps ago.
- After your password is accepted, which it should be, your phone will be unlocked.
- Be sure to remember to disable the temporary password and set the new one.
dr.done – Android Unlock is a very popular software that makes it very easy to recover data. It also makes sure that you don't lose any precious data in this process. Dr. fone Android Lock Screen Removal is a very reliable app that works quite fast especially if you are locked out of your own phone because you can't remember the lock you set. Dr. fone only allows legit users to access their phones, which ensures safety.
- It removes all four types of lock- pattern, pin, fingerprint, and password.
- It ensures that you do not lose any data while removing the screen lock.
- Everyone can handle this software as it is very easy and convenient to use and comes with a great user-interface.
- It is compatible with Samsung's S series, Note's, Tab series, and LG, G2, G3, G4 among others,
- You can also use this app not only to learn how to unlock Samsung phone lock password but also to retrieve any other type of data.
- It has well over 6 million downloads which speaks of its efficiency and reliability in itself.
- Download dr.fone on your computer.
- Press on the software to open it.
- You should see the menu for data recovery.
- Select and click on “Unlock”.
- Connect the device to the computer.
- Start the program.
- Your phone should now be in download mode.
- Before you proceed, make sure to turn off your phone.
- Press Home Button, Power Button, and Volume Down button at the same time.
- Enter download mode by pressing Volume Up button.
- The recovery package should now start downloading onto your phone.
- Wait till the download is complete.
- The recovery package will disable your lock screen when it has downloaded completely.
- You will now have access to your data.
This method although easy, needs you to have some amount of knowledge or rooting and, custom recovery. You will also need an SD card. You will soon learn how to unlock Samsung phone lock password with a little bit of help. It is a fairly easy process but takes a little bit more time when compared to others options.
- You will need to download a zip file by the name of “Pattern Password Disable.”
- Copy the zip file to your SD card.
- Re-start your phone and put it into recovery mode.
- Access the SD card on your phone.
- Re-start the device once more.
- Your phone should turn on without requiring you to unlock it.
- Enter any number as the input, and you should find all your data as it was before.
Factory reset is almost always the last resort when nothing else seems to work. The basic method is common among all devices that come under Android but, sometimes it differs. The biggest drawback of factory reset is that you lose all of your data once the process completes. The following steps will teach you how to unlock Samsung phone lock password by factory resetting your phone.
- Hold the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time.
- The bootloader menu should open up.
- You will have to use the Volume Up and Volume down key to navigate through all the options.
- Press Volume Down button to go to “recovery mode.” To select it, press Power Button.
- In order to enter the “recovery mode”, press Volume Up and Power button at the same time. Hold it for a few seconds.
- You will now have to make the tough choice of selecting “Wipe Data/ Factory Reset” option using Power and Volume button as you did earlier.
- Select “Reboot system now” option.
This will erase all your data, and your phone will be as good as new. This option is recommended to do if you are handing your phone to someone else for using or if you are selling it. This way no personal information will be available to the next person, and no one will be able to exploit you.
These are a few ways in which you will learn how to unlock Samsung phone lock password. All these methods are pretty easy if you follow the steps correctly. In particular, we should strongly recommend dr.done – Android Unlock, because it is not only efficient but also highly successful. Once the process is completed, you should have full access to your device without any problem. The only drawback is the Factory reset option which erases all existing data on the phone.
It is strictly recommended that these apps only be used if you are trying to unlock your own phones password or lock. Trying to gain access to someone's phone without their permission can land you in serious trouble and even jail time if they decide to take it further. If you do decide to unlock someone else's phone or do the SIM network unlock PIN, make sure that you do it with their permission.