Every iPhone user knows how annoying it is to be locked out of their device. Think of an instance in which you have forgotten your passcode. Or, assume that you are locked out the device due to someone else’s malpractice. Regardless of how you have locked out of your iPhone, it is handy to know how to unlock iPhone 8. Even if you haven’t faced such issue yet, learning how to deal with it is a pretty smart move. So, if you are an iPhone user, this is a must-read article for you.
In general, any user would frustrate after realizing that they are locked out of their iPhone 8. However, the key is to stay calm. Every problem has a solution and dealing with a locked iPhone 8 is not a big deal at all. As long as you know the correct procedure, you can unlock your iPhone 8 and use it back easily. Mentioned below are some of the most effective ways to unlock your iPhone 8.
In fact, there are basically two options for you to consider when it comes to unlocking an iPhone 8. You can either choose the official way or use a professional tool to get the device unlocked. Although the official way ‘sounds more reliable’, there are some restrictions associated with it. Therefore, if you cannot succeed with the official tools, you should rely on professional tools as a last resort. Our article comprises of both of these options. It is up to you to decide which method to choose. So, we suggest you read the article carefully and make your decision.
PS: click here to find out How to Read Someone’s Text Messages Without Installing Software on Their Phone and how to hack Facebook messenger without password easily as well.
Solutions in a nutshell
If you don’t want to read the article until the end, below is a brief idea about the options.
Option 1: Using a professional tool to unlock your iPhone 8
As we have mentioned before, there are specific tools to unlock iOS devices that are locked. We offer two effective tools to achieve this. These are generally known as passcode unlocker tools for iPhones.
a) Using DoctorUnlock to unlock your iPhone 8
DoctorUnlock is a very reliable and professional tool that comprises of a variety of features. This tool claims to have the ability to unlock a phone through its IMEI number. You don’t need to install any program to accomplish this task.
Option 2: Using Apple’s official tools to unlock your iPhone 8
These are the tools that are officially offered by Apple. However, as we mentioned, these tools have some restrictions compared to the previous methods.
a) Using iCloud
Using iCloud to unlock an iPhone 8 is a fairly easy process. However, to succeed with this method, the option called “Find My iPhone” must be enabled beforehand. Also, your device must have access to the internet. That means, if your device cannot meet any of those requirements, you cannot unlock your device through iCloud.
b) Using iTunes
iTunes is the other tool offered by Apple. This method lets you unlock your iPhone 8 only if it is synchronized with an iTunes account.
Well, to get a clear idea about how to use these methods and succeed with them, keep reading.
DoctorUnlock is not a software-based tool. That means you don’t have to install any software on your computer to unlock your iPhone 8. Instead, you can let a professional handle it for you. To use DoctorUnlock (which is an online tool), all you should have is locked device’s IMEI number. You can simply visit their official website and enter the IMEI number (with 15 digits) on the given space. Through this option, you can unlock a variety of iPhone models (ranging from iPhone 6S to iPhone XS.
They also offer services like unlocking iCloud and carrier checking in addition to device unlocking. The interface of their website is pretty impressive thanks to their innovative design and simplicity. If your EMEI number is blacklisted by Apple, this tool has the ability to whitelisting it again. In a nutshell, DoctorUnclock is a simple but exceptionally efficient tool to unlock iPhones.
If you don’t want to take the trouble of installing software to unlock iPhones, DoctorUnlock is a superb choice. Click DoctorUnlock.Net review to know more features about it.
If you prefer to use a convenient and effective software to get the phone unlocked by yourself, use LockWiper. This is a very powerful tool that comprises of a variety of tools that can help many iPhone users. This specific software has the ability to unlock your iPhone 8 simply with a couple of clicks. This is a faster and hassle-free option compared to many tools available in the market today. With the assistance of iMyFone LockWiper, you can get your phone unlocked within a couple of minutes.
Let’s take a look at the main features associated with LockWiper.
- It can remove all the lock screens (such as passcodes, Touch ID and Face ID).
- It can instantly bypass the disabled iPhone screens without the requirement of the passcode.
- Work perfectly particularly when you need to bypass unresponsive or broken display screens.
- Apart from unlocking screens, this tool can unlock iCloud or Apple ID without using the passcode.
- Even a novice user can use this software without any trouble at all and get the device unlocked.
- Convenient user-interface with perfect functionality
How to unlock iPhone 8 using iMyFone LockWiper
In this section, we will explain how to unlock iPhone 8 or any other version using iMyFone LockWiper. Well, the process is very easy, but we will mention the steps for your convenience.
1. Download and install iMyFone Lockwiper on your computer. Then, you should launch MyFone and select the option called “Unlock Screen Passcode“.
However, if you need to unlock the iPhone from the iCloud account or Apple ID, go for “Unlock Apple ID“.
2. As the next step, you should connect your device into the same computer and hit “Start“. Then, you should select “Next“. The device will now be detected by the program. Now press “Download“.
3. Click on “Start to Extract” option so the downloaded file will be unzipped.
4. Click on “Start Unlock“. To confirm the process, enter “000000“. Click “Unlock“.
5. Wait for a while so the device will be unlocked.
As mentioned earlier, iCloud is an official tool you can try to unlock the device. This option lets you unlock the screen from your iPhone. Also, it can be used to unlock the iPhone through iCloud.
Here’s how to do it.
- Visit icloud.com on a computer and sign in using iCloud credentials.
- Go to “Find iPhone” after logging in.
- Click on “All Devices” and select the device.
- Tap on the option “Erase iPhone” and you will find on-screen instructions as well.
- Now the device will be reset to the factory settings.
To unlock your iPhone 8 using iCloud, you should have the respective device linked to an iCloud account. Also, the option “Find My iPhone” option must be enabled in that iCloud account. In addition to that, you must know the credentials of the respective account. Moreover, the device must be connected to the internet.
In fact, this method is pretty slow and complicated. Also, it requires the password to complete this process.
- Connect the device to the computer on which you have iTunes installed.
- Wait for iTunes to synchronize automatically and backup the device.
- Click on the iPhone tab and then click on “Restore iPhone”.
- Select “Restore” and hit “Agree”.
- Then, you should configure the iPhone.
- Select the option “Restore from iTunes backup” and pick the most relevant backup when configuring the device.
To accomplish this, you must have;
- the respective iPhone synchronized with iTunes.
- “USB Accessories” enabled.
Also, this method doesn’t unlock iCloud.
If you wonder how to unlock iPhone 8, you can consider any of the options above. Carefully go through the options and select what is most appropriate for you.