How to Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock without Factory Reset
One can easily get frustrated if they have to factory reset their phone as there is a risk of losing data in that case. In such a case, you would like to know how to unlock Android phone pattern lock without factory reset.
The locking out issue is pretty common when you apply a screen lock on your phone. Sometimes we apply a difficult pattern lock, which we are not able to remember. Later, because of this, factory reset is the last resort, which poses the risk of losing all the data. There are cases where our phone gets physically damaged because of an accident, and it is not able to scan our fingerprint. Situations like how to unlock Android phone pattern lock without factory reset can be handled with the use of third-party applications.
Later, in this blog post you will get to know how to unlock Android phone pattern lock without factory reset but first, let us talk about the different issues faced by customers with their phone locking system.
Kinds of passwords and related issues
- Fingerprint scanner: Fingerprint lock is the safest phone security password that ensures no user other than the one who has applied his/her fingerprint password can unlock the phone. These fingerprint locks have a few issues, such as the fingerprint reader sometimes does not detect the fingerprint when the finger is wet. Sometimes a material blocks a part of your finger because of which the scanner is not able to read properly. And so on.
- Pattern lock: Pattern lock is also a safe phone password, but one can face some issues with it, like forgetting of pattern lock, which permanently locks the phone after many wrong attempts. Sometimes there is a time lag between drawing a pattern and unlocking the phone screen.
- PIN: If you set a pin to unlock your Android phone, then it is the easiest way to unlock your phone password. As these passwords are very easy to crack, such as your birth date, any other user can have access to your phone by unlocking the security code.
- Password: It can be numerical as well as alphabetical, but these passwords can also be cracked easily by outsiders as they are easy to memorize.
Now, let's talk about how to unlock Android phone pattern lock without factory reset.
Your phone can get locked because of these reasons:
- You don't remember the pattern lock or the pin that you have applied on your screen lock.
- You bought a used phone.
- Your phone gets permanently locked because of entering the wrong password a number of times.
- The screen has been broken and is unable to take the input.
- There are hacking issues.
The most amazing software explaining how to unlock Android phone pattern lock without factory reset
No app can be trusted as it contains confidential information. Through some sources, you may get Android software removal information, and those sources become ultimate means to pass through Android lock pattern without factory reset. By downloading this easily usable software called iSkysoft toolbox – Android lock screen removal, you can know how to unlock the Android phone pattern lock without factory reset without worrying about the risk of data loss. It can crack all kind of locks such as pattern, password, fingerprint, and PIN.
Features of iSkysoft Android lock screen removal:
- Remove the screen lock in just one click.
- It ensures data safety.
- Support almost all LG and Samsung phones.
- It unlocks the phone passing through any kind of password, including pattern, pin, or fingerprint.
- This software gives you a free trial option, so if you can't buy this software currently, you can go for its free trial option.
- You can remove the lock with just one click.
- You can unlock the password without any data loss.
- Unlock the pattern of the used phone as well.
- It also has solutions for disabled phones.
Guidelines about how to unlock Android phone pattern lock without factory reset.
Resetting Android phone is a fast procedure, but it risks all your data. The iSkysoft toolbox – Android lock screen removal is a protected way with easy operations. The steps to operate it are as follows:
Step 1: First install and then launch iSkysoft toolbox – Android lock screen removal. Then, select the button of ‘lock screen removal.' Link the phone to your PC. Permit the debugging process on your phone. If you don't enable it, then the procedure will remain incomplete.
Step 2: Check the ‘I agree with the warning and am ready to proceed' checkbox and then move on to the following step. After the USB debugging is complete, go to the download section in the next few steps.'
A) Turn off your phone and press the volume down button.
B) Now, hold the volume up button and download the software.
Now choose the appropriate package to recover. The program will begin searching for the most suitable one. When the right package is found, then it will display ‘Matched package.'
Step 3: After this is complete, your software password gets eliminated. It will ask you to see whether elimination has taken place or not. When confirmed, finally your Android phone becomes lock-free.
This is one efficient way through which you can become aware of how to unlock Android phone pattern lock without factory reset.
Disadvantages of factory reset
- It deletes all your contacts.
- All your messages get erased.
- It uninstalls all your phone applications.
Prior to factory resetting your Android phone, always keep a backup of all your messages, contacts, audios, videos, Apps, and files to a secure place. This is a delayed process compared to one click of the iSkysoft Android lock screen removal. If you are willing to take a risk with a factory reset, then you are in trouble. If not, then go for the iSkysoft toolbar-Android lock screen removal software to deal with lock screen issues.
Now, you know how to unlock Android phone pattern lock without factory reset. This software is very helpful if you don't want to lose all your important information like messages, songs, videos, photos, documents and other important data that you have stored on your Android phone. This one method has its own advantages like you don't have to uninstall your apps. No need to delete all your important text messages and most importantly all kinds of passwords can get unlocked by using iSkysoft toolbox – Android lock screen removal.
All problems that one faces by factory resetting your Android phone are nowhere to be seen if one uses this amazing software. So, if you face unlocking problems while working on your Android Smartphone, all you have to do is to download this incredible software and solve your screen lock problems. Moreover, after reading this article, you will know how to unlock Android phone pattern lock without factory reset.