How Can We Free Download our favorite songs from YouTube to Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge?
Android operating system is the largely famous operating system worldwide that is used in smart phones, which was built via Android Inc. previously, but now Google Company owns it. It is not only the leading installed operating system on Smartphone but also it is the most admired operating system with superb features such as cellular, touch screen, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, camera, GPS navigation, video camera, voice recorder, speech recognition, close field communication, infrared blaster and music player. So does the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, it is also one of the Android family members with so many incredible features.
If you are a Music Enthusiasts, your Galaxy S7 Edge must be a superb platform for you to carry your music collection anywhere by your side due to its fantastic music play quality. And as all we know the YouTube is the most famous and largest online resource website, so you can find all the latest and hottest music from it. Once you meet your favorite music, surely you want to download it to your Galaxy S7 Edge. Is it achievable? Sure, it is. Through this article, I will teach you how you can download your favorite compositions from YouTube to Galaxy S7 Edge.
Note: In case you live someplace that blocks YouTube, click to get how to use TubeUnblock to watch YouTube & other unblock web proxy services with ease. Also, find out how to fix Samsung Galaxy S7 won't turn on with ease.
Part 1: The Good Solutions for downloading music from YouTube on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
On the internet, numerous options of downloading are offered, also there are many downloading tools such as “YTD downloader” which can help you to conveniently download any video promptly if the “Ultra jet”, which can even present an implanted player. But if you want the top quality music, the Wondershare Software should be your best choice for that. Continue to read to know why the Wondershare software are the ideal tools for you.
Solution 1: Use iMusic for downloading music
The iMusic software is not just a comprehensive and multi-purpose tool but also it can provide you the free music download from almost all the online source. Once you use iMusic, you can freely download music from online resource and transfer this music to your Galaxy S7 Edge. The online resource includes the most popular YouTube, SoundCloud, Spotify, and others.
Here are some nice features of the iMusic downloader:
- It can transfer music between any devices without limitation.
- You can manually alter cover art, tag the music, remove broken/ missing tracks, and delete duplicates, to ensure your collection of music is always the perfect one.
- It can deeply scan your music library and fix the broken tracks.
- It can build the correctly tuned playlists to match with any occasion and mood.
- It allows you to link several devices at the same time and to manage the data inside on the equivalent interface.
- It can automatically convert audio formats to the suitable ones so that can be played on different devices.
Solution 2: Use Streaming Audio Recorder by Wondershare to download music
Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder is timeless online recording software, which can automatically record audio. From its name, you can see this software is drafted such that it can record any kind of audio from online music, podcasts, and radio, or even chats online and so on. Therefore, it's the second way you can choose to download your favorite composition from YouTube to your Galaxy S7 Edge.
The exclusive features of this software:
- It can automatically pick up music with split audio tracks.
- It can get music resource and record the music from more 1000 different resources of online music that have copyright laws.
- It record audios from popular resources online such as Pandora, YouTube, Google music, Spotify, and others.
- Its filtering options feature can exclude ads in the process of recording; and its ID tags editor feature can let you manually rework tags, delete or add, or even rename some files and replace characters.
- Its hassle free and simple burning CD features allow the music enthusiasts creating their personalized Audio CD with their favorite music.
Part 2: The Specific Guide for you for downloading music from YouTube on Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge by iMusic software
This part is the specific guide for you to let you know how to operate this software to download theit favorite compositions from YouTube to Galaxy S7 Edge. After music downloaded, you may need this best Android audio manager . Just follow the below steps:
Step 1: Download the iMusic software from its official website on your computer and then install it on your PC.
Step 2: Once the installation is finished, launch this program. Then you will enter the home interface of the program. Find out the “Get Music” words on top of interface, and click on the below “Download” option.
Step 3: Once you enter the download interface, you can see many source websites on the interface, here select YouTube as source origin and click on it. Then you can search the music you like in the blank or paste the music's URL in the blank space on iMusic software.
Step 4: If you paste the URL in the blank, click on the “Download” button to start music download. And are allowed to view the process of downloading simultaneously on your screen of monitor.
Step 5: Connect your Galaxy S7 Edge with the PC via USB cable. Once it is successful connected, the phone will be shown on the “Device” section of the home interface of iMusic.
Step 6: Tick the music pieces that you want to move to your Galaxy S7 Edge from the music mentioned under the option- “Downloaded”. After that, click on the “Export” button on the top of the screen and select your Galaxy S7 Edge as the destination device to transfer the music to your phone.
Step 7: Once the music transfer is done, you can go to the option, “Device” and click the “Music” option to check whether your music are transferred to your Galaxy S7 Edge or not.