Still troubled in having no idea on how to transfer files from PC to your Samsung Note 3 / Note 4 / Note 5 / Note Edge? It seems that we change our cell phone more and more frequently, and the PC may contain a lot of important files such as music, films and so on which should be transferred to your every new smart phone so that you can enjoy them in every where conveniently. However, it could be a troublesome when there is no essential way to do the task. Fortunately your trouble is over now!
Why not try this useful Galaxy Note 3 Files Transfer software – Wondershare MobileGo for Android (windows) or Wondershare MobileGo for Android Pro (Mac)? I think it is the best choice to do this work.
Install and launch the software on your computer.
It is necessary to connect your phone to computer so that the tool can detect it as soon as possible. You can use the USB cable or download the MobileGo for Android app on your phone in order to use WiFi. But the Mac users may have to use the USB cable to connect your phone to PC.
After finished all the steps above, your phone should be displayed in the primary window. In the left sidebar, you can see all your contents shown there just like music, videos photos and so on.
1. To copy music or video files from PC to Galaxy Note 3, just click “Music” or “Video”, then click “Add” to browse the music or video files in your computer and choose what you want. The tool can also empower you to convert your music or video files which couldn’t be played on your phone into Android friendly ones.
2. You can also transfer contacts from Outlook, Windows Live Mail and Windows Address Book easily by using this tool. Just click “Contacts” > “Import/Export” > “Import contacts from computer”. Then you can import contacts from vCard files, Outlook, Windows Live Mail and Windows Address Book.
3. To copy photos to Samsung Note 3, just click “photos”, then right click in the window and set up a new folder, now you can drag and drop photos straightly from your PC to your phone.
4. Galaxy Note 3 Files Transfer software can also enable you to import SMS from a backup to your Note 3/Note 2. Just click “SMS” > “Import/Export” > “Import SMS from computer”, and you can choose the backup and import it to your cell phone. However, you should know only the backup made by Wondershare MobileGo for Android can be transferred successfully.
5. You can also install apps to Samsung Galaxy Note 3/Note 2. Just download the apps from the Internet, and click “Apps”. Choose the apps you want and click “Install”, and the apps will be moved to your cell phone.
6. What’s more, you can copy other kinds of files from your computer to Galaxy Note 3 easily, just click “Files”, and you can see all the contents shown in the file window. Now you can transfer files to your cell phone by using the SD card folder.
Just download the software and have a try by yourself!